Frequently Asked Questions before visiting us:
- How long is the service? Our worship service is 45-minutes to an hour.
- What about kids? On Sunday mornings, children join us in worship. Children can be found in the pews with their families or in our Prayground with their caregiver. In the Prayground, children can color at a table or do one of the other quiet activities to help keep their hands busy while their ears are listening.
- What’s the service like? Our goal is that our service is warm, welcoming, and authentic. We try to fall somewhere between formal and casual in the feel of our service. We select music that fits the theme from scripture; sometimes that music may be a traditional hymn, and sometimes it may be more contemporary.
- How do people normally dress? We invite people to dress as they feel most comfortable. We have some people who come in suits, ties, and dresses, and some who come in jeans and tee shirts. Most people wear something in between.
- Where do I park? There are two places to park on Sunday mornings. The main part of our parking lot, where you are when you pull into the park lot, is one place. If you park there, you will go up the steps to enter the building. If you prefer to not use the steps, you can park around the side of the building and use that door. If this is where you park, when you enter the building, you will walk down the long hall in front of you to get to the main entry area and sanctuary.